Our Clients Say it Best
One of the best decisions I made starting a new business was to choose Shane at Built Creative to help me get started. I needed help developing a logo (a concept) and a website that packed a punch. Shane exceeded my expectations. He made time for me, mentored me, expedited my requests, and supported me through the whole process. I am singing Shane’s praises to everyone I know. His eye for design is impressive; his suggestions and knowledge about marketing are thoughtful and wise, and his personal support is very encouraging. Shane was quick to answer all my questions, and his professionalism is impeccable. Built Creative is in a league of its own! Thank you, Shane!
We’ve been working with Shane Poteete for several years now and he continues to exceed our expectations in his designs, graphics and most importantly, his customer service. I highly recommend his services whether you are looking for a new website design, some continuous improvement on your existing site or some nice graphics. We’ve used him and will continue to use him for all of the above.
Built Creative has worked with us on a couple of different websites and several marketing pieces. No matter the size of the project or request Shane has always been very responsive, quick with the turn around and has a knack for improving on our ideas and designs. Creating a new website or marketing piece can be a daunting task but Built Creative keeps things moving in the right direction and the process for us has always been fast, fun and easy. As a result every project has exceeded our expectations. Our websites look great, work great and we continually receive compliments on them.
Without hesitation we do and will continue to recommend Built Creative to anyone looking for top notch graphic and website design.
We would love to compliment Shane and the Built Creative Team for doing an outstanding job for our son’s foundation website. We were very emotional about how it would all look due to the love we have for our son. We had worked with Shane in the past for home building webpage, so were delighted to have him do another one for us. It took us over a year to put all our thoughts down on paper and finalize our wish list.
Shane was very patient, caring, professional and considerate as to what would best suit our needs into building a foundation website for us. He is truly a remarkable person with a sincere heart, and donated alot time and effort into it. After it was a live website, we were blessed we chose the right person and company to do the job. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication! We are very pleased and touched beyond words!
Built Creative is the perfect name for this group of talented minds! They helped bring their full compliment of resources to make the Nauset Homes website become reality! Our frequent change requests and updates to our website are always met with attentiveness, professionalism, timeliness and creative suggestion. We look forward to working with Built Creative for many years to come!
Let me first say that it has been a real pleasure working with Built Creative to create the website and collateral materials for South Wake Medical Park. Their ability to listen to the client and to what he or she is trying to convey, and then to pull it all together in a way that exceeds expectations is a rare quality in today’s business world.
Built Creative provided a turnkey approach for my website development at an affordable price—a terrific value. As a small business owner without a background in website design, his comprehensive expertise was priceless. He oversaw the logo creation, site design, graphics, photography, and more. Additionally when we need to make changes and updates Shane is quick to respond he also continues to suggest new ideas and updates. I receive compliments all the time on the professional appearance of my site, and I know that reflects well on by business. I have enjoyed working with him over the last few years. I highly recommend Built Creative for all your website needs.
I have turned to Shane at Built Creative for traditional print and online, new media design solutions for over a decade. He always makes the creative process flow seamlessly — from start to finish. It’s an absolute luxury to work with Shane because I can provide him with initial direction and be absolutely confident that he’ll take care of every detail — proactively — and go above and beyond with every deliverable. He consistently exceeds my expectations, and those of my clients, because he thinks strategically about what he’s designing and the medium in which it will live. It is not only a pleasure to work with Shane, it’s actually a completely worry-free experience. How often do any of us get to say that?
We had the pleasure of working with Shane when we decided to revamp our website last summer. We were looking to improve the visual appeal and marketability of our site, but more importantly, we wanted it to be content rich for both existing and potential new patients. Built Creative was recommended to us by our outsourced technical support company, and after our first meeting with Shane, we decided he was just the person for the job. Shane came prepared with samples of his work, creative ideas for the look and feel of our site, and had a friendly but professional approach.
During the development stage, Shane helped every step of the way and was easy to work with. Built Creative first developed a new logo for the face of our company, which we selected from several original designs presented for our consideration. Then, they began the process of developing a new website design. It was a collaborative effort where he would create a handful of pages then send them to us for our feedback and final approval. He was responsive to any concerns we had and incorporated our suggestions. He developed a website that is user-friendly and represents who we are as a practice.
Since the “launch” of our new site, we have received a lot of positive feedback from our patients. We’ve had new patients who found us through the web and decided to make an appointment based on what they saw, specifically commenting on how helpful it was to see video testimonials from our patients. This is a new feature added to our site and we are very pleased with the results.
We are happy to recommend Shane to any business looking for a professional and creative web developer who has a wonderful work ethic. He delivered as promised and we are excited about our website. We invite you to visit www.triangleneurosurgery.com to see what we are raving about.
Just a short note to acknowledge Built Creative’s assistance with the recent branding and promotional efforts. The conceptual offerings you presented after we outlined the needs for our AMR product line were right on target. After our discussions, the final product was visually attractive, carried our messaging and reflected the goals we discussed. All of the feedback we received regarding the campaign was very complimentary. Both the branding brochures for the water and gas markets turned out visually unique and reflected the cutting-edge stance of Elster. Your efforts to revitalize our trade show booth also carried the same themes from the brochures and created a consistent visual image for the group. Similarly, the layout for the new technical bulletins carried the same visual origins while adapting to the specific task at hand.
While some companies could achieve similar results, Built Creative continued to perform beyond expectations by providing additional materials on short notice. Whether it was a new ad insert at the last minute or some cover materials for a bid that were needed ASAP, you always came through. It has been a pleasure and I look forward to continuing to work with your team.
Our church has used Shane’s services for a couple of projects this past year. His service is professional, timely, and extremely responsive. We have been exceptionally pleased not only by his creativity, but also by how easy he is to work with. Although we are many miles away, we will continue to use his services.
Built Creative has provided us with a refreshed and updated website. They have great ideas, and respond very quickly to the customers needs. Their polished expertise in web design was the kind that puts a professional touch to what they do, and puts you at ease, as to meeting your expectations.
They are very concerned with the customers needs and offer a fast turn around time, and stay within your budget. They make every effort to please the client, even last minute items are no problem for them. We love the drop box they offered to make it easier for us to keep our relationship with easy access to and from the site, until it was finished. Built Creative also carefully manages to offer unique designs and keep you separate from the others, and a notch above what’s out there.
Built Creative was willing to go the extra mile and meet us on our terms. Shane is very open minded and offers innovative suggestions and improvements for the website. They have a pleasant customer based relationship to meet your needs in every detail. They exhibit a remarkable difference for your website, to give you high quality work in the outcome! We are very pleased with the final product, and would highly recommend them to anyone!
I would highly recommend Built Creative as the agency of choice for the “AMRA Branding Initiative” by the AMRA association. They are the perfect choice for meeting the unique challenges of a branding campaign.
I can attest to this because Elster Electricity has worked with Built Creative as their preferred agency for over four years. Built Creative has developed both branding campaigns and launch plans for Elster business units. They have supported us through the transition from ABB to Elster, the launch of our mesh technology, and now the current Elster rebranding.
For both branding and product launch efforts, Built Creative worked with us to gather requirements across functional and business groups and then delivered a complete plan including objectives, strategies, and tactics. I think it is key to every successful campaign to have a defined plan that is agreed upon from the top level down.
To fulfill the plan Built Creative provided innovative, cutting-edge creative for all materials including multi-media for a total package: print, online, web, customer videos, direct mail and email, brochures, data sheets, etc. They defined marketing campaigns to promote the brand that provided a consistent look and feel across every visible aspect of the brand including booth properties, brand reminders, and apparel.
To accomplish this, Built Creative submitted work estimates and project costing that we could execute to within our budget. Their project management of costs, materials, and schedules, according to plan was flawless and kept the work process running smoothly.
Beyond all this, Built Creative provides excellent customer service. They care about and always deliver an on-time, high quality product. They are always positive, encouraging, and willing to find and deliver a solution. They are part of the team.
Shane at Built Creative has done a wonderful job of designing and constructing the Column & Post website along with our product catalog and brochure. His attentiveness to our wishes is always apparent in the details of the finished product. From the first meeting to delivery of the completed product, he exceeds expectations. Our customers tell us the website and printed literature is the best they have seen. Built Creative crafts flawless products that convey the classic elegance and reliability Column & Post wants to represent through its products.
Shane provided a turnkey approach for my website development at an affordable price for the value. As a small business owner without a background in website design, his comprehensive expertise was priceless. He oversaw the logo creation, site design, graphics, photography, and more. I routinely get compliments on the professional appearance of my site, and I know that reflects well on by business. I am still relying on Shane for periodic updates, and have enjoyed working with him over the last few years. I highly recommend Shane for all your website needs.
Our experience with Built Creative was remarkable. The logo design work was excellent and the turnaround time allowed us to meet our deadline without sacrificing quality.
- 2021 International Economic Development Council – Excellence in Economic Development Awards: Bronze Award, Digital Media: Bronze Award, Print Brochure: Economic Value Studies
- 2021 International Economic Development Council – Excellence in Economic Development Awards: Bronze Award, Digital Media: Weekly Wire e-newsletter
- 2020 – International Economic Development Council – Excellence in Economic Development Awards Bronze, General Purpose Print Promotion: Economic Development Flip Book
- 2019 – GDUSA America Graphic Design Awards for Fayetteville PWC EV Charge Station
- 2017 – LogoLounge Volume 10: Wolf of Raleigh Logo
- 2017 – LogoLounge Volume 10: Javesca Logo
- 2017 – LogoLounge Volume 10: Bear Town Cinema 6 Logo
- 2017 – GDUSA Package Design Award for Draft Line Brewing Co. Beer Bomber Labels; Series of five, 22oz. beer bottle labels produced for Draft Line Brewing Co. Typography design and graphic illustration produced for each label.
- 2016 – Gold ADDY Award in the category of Craft Elements for NC Public Power Calendar
- 2016 – Gold ADDY Award in the category of Direct Mail for NC Public Power Calendar
- 2016 – GDUSA Award in the category of Logo Design for Anchor and Oaks Logo
- 2016 – GDUSA Award in the category of Logo Design for Elm Street Builders Logo
- 2016 – GDUSA Award in the category of Logo Design for The Complex Bean Logo
- 2016 – GDUSA Award in the category of Brochure or Flyer Design for The Complex Bean Flyer
- 2016 – GDUSA Award in the category of Catalog Design for Column & Post Catalog Design
- 2016 – GDUSA Award in the category of Website Design for Wagoner Homes Website Design
- 2016 – GDUSA Award in the category of Website Design for Reward Builders Website Design
- 2016 – GDUSA Award in the category of Brochure Design for Javesca Coffee Brochures Design
- 2015 – Gold ADDY Award in the category of Micro or Mini Site for ElectriCities of NC and NC Public Power NC Adventure Site
- 2015 – GDUSA Award in the category of Package Design for BrüePrint Brewing Company Bottle Label Design
- 2014 – GDUSA Award in the category of Package Design for Javesca Coffee Bag
- 2014 – Craven County Public Schools National Best Of Website Design for Public School Education Websites, produced through Trade Ideas Inc.
- 2013 – GDUSA Award in the category of Website Design for AdSupply Website
- 2013 – GDUSA Award in the category of Print Design for Beacon Construction Brochure
- 2013 – GDUSA Award in the category of Promotional Campaign for Fins & Grins Poster Series
- 2013 – GDUSA Award in the category of Website Design for Eastern Dermatology & Pathology Website, produced through Trade Ideas Inc.
- 2013 – GDUSA Award in the category of Logo Design for Eastern Dermatology & Pathology Logo Design, produced through Trade Ideas Inc.
- 2013 – GDUSA Award in the category of Website Design for ElectriCities 2013 Calendar Website
- 2013 – GDUSA Award in the category of Logo Design for Best Version Of You Logo Design, produced through Trade Ideas Inc.
- 2012 – Gold ADDY Award in the category of Micro or Mini Site for NC Public Power NC Barbecue Website
- 2012 – GDUSA Award in the category of Logo Design for Bear Town Cinema Logo Design, produced through Trade Ideas Inc.
- 2012 – GDUSA Award in the category of Promotional Campaign for Bear Town Cinema Poster Series, produced through Trade Ideas Inc.
- 2012 – GDUSA Award in the category of Website Design for Huntley Design Build Website
- 2012 – GDUSA Award in the category of Promotional Campaign for 2011 MUMFEST Poster, produced through Trade Ideas Inc.
- 2011 – GDUSA Award in the category of Logo Design for Momentum Printing Logo
- 2011 – GDUSA Award in the category of Website Design for New Bern Fire Museum Website, produced through Trade Ideas Inc.
- 2011 – GDUSA Award in the category of Website Design for TempTracker 365 NC Public Power Website
- 2011 – House of Hope Logo selected for inclusion in the Quayside Publishing book LogoLounge Master Library Volume 3: 3000 Shape & Symbol Logos
- 2010 – Rhino Refuse Recycling and Removal Logo selected for inclusion in the Quayside Publishing book LogoLounge Master Library Volume 2: Animals and Mythology
- 2010 – House of Hope Logo Option selected for inclusion in the Quayside Publishing book LogoLounge Master Library Volume 2: Animals and Mythology
- 2010 – GDUSA Award in the category of Website Design for South Wake Medical Park Website
- 2009 – 2 Graphic Design USA Awards
- 2008 – 7 Graphic Design USA Awards
- 2006 – 3 Graphic Design USA Awards
- 2006 – Raleigh STC Merit Award for International Magazine Cover Design for Elster Electricity
- 2004 – Elly award for Video Project
- 2002 – GDUSA Award in the category of Website Design for Smokey Mountain Hillbilly Kettle Korn Logo
- 2002 – GDUSA Award in the category of Website Design for Only Here For The Milk Hockey Logo